● Hello everyone . I hope you are all having a great start to this month and i hope you all have a good one. Today im gonna do a Golden Rose haul that i was waiting to do for a while since i wanted to try out the products before i talked about them . Golden Rose bran is my favorite brand in my country because they have a lot of great quality stuff that are affordable even for the girl on the budget plus they recently started selling Makeup Revolution products that im so excite to try.
- The first thing in this haul is my new favorite eye shadow – Silky Touch Matte Eyeshadow number 212 (2.27$ – 130 mkd ) .Its a matte shadow in this beautiful salmon purply color that i didnt have until now. The pigmentation is on point and the shadow is very smooth and silky and feels amazing , so no fallout no chalkiness and blends beautifully even tho recently im using it as a base shadow or if i wanna so a softer everyday look i just put it all over my lid and go out the door.
- Next is this Golden Rose Highlighter brush (2.80$ – 160 mkd). I really liked the shape of this brush thats why i bought it , and plus i didnt have anything like it in my collection . I know its a highlighter rush but im using it as a blending brush and i love it for putting eye shadow all over my lid . Its really soft and feels great on the skin.
- I love my rimmel stay matte foundation , but this winter my skin was so dry and every time i used that foundation all i could see was my skin texture and my dry patches , so i finally decided to get another type of foundation for my face (a liquid one). This is the Golden Rose Perfect Finish in number 60 (6.30$ – 360 mkd). This is what the foundation claims it does:
- liquid foundation with moisturizing agents and vitamin for skin protection moisuisation and antioxident effect
- provides silkysoft touh an semi matte sinish with medium coverage
- lightweight oil free texture
- paraben free formula
- for all skin types (but i wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin)
i really love this foundation its works really well for me , its not full coverage and i like that sometimes and it feels like im not wearing anything on my face.
- The Contour Powder Kit ( i cant remember 5-6$ – okolu 300-400 mkd) is one of their newer products i think and i wanted to try a contour palette so i can have something that had all that i needed in one palette on the go. I was excited because it had a mirror a bronzer and a highlight. I have to say its not the best thing i have tried. The pigmentation is not that great and its so hard to put on the product with a brush and you have to work to build it up and the blending part is hard because it doesnt bland that easy . The highlighter is not a highlighter , its more of a powder, there are no shimmers inside , so i guess they wanted to make a highlight that wasnt sparkly but just to make some parts of the face look brighter in my opinion , i wouldnt know haha. Overall , if i could i would want to get my money back for this product but i cant , so i have to make it work somehow ,and yes i dont really recommend it .